Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China Backpack Bags Women
Backpacks are commonly used by hikers and students, and are often preferred to handbags for carrying heavy loads or carrying any sort of equipment, because of the limited capacity to carry heavy weights for long periods of time in the hands.
ItemContentOptional
Product namePractical Stylish Black Solid Cool Backpacks For Womens
Material
Polyester, Nylon, Canvas, Leather, Cotton, PVC Or According To Your Requirements
OEMAcceptable
Printing
Silk-ScreenPrinting, Heat Transfer Printing, CMYK Printing,Etc
FeatureEco-Friendly,Durable,Practical
UsageShopping, Gift Packaging, Promotion,Advertising, Which Can Enhance Your Product Image And Brand Name
Sample TimeAbout 7-10 Days
Bulk Lead Time35-50 Days
Packing Detail
One Bag In One PE Bag,50pcs In A Carton,Carton Size: 38cm(L)35cm(W)48cm(H), It Also Can Be Customized
Shipping
By Sea,By Air Or By Express, It'S Up To You
Buyers' Feedback
Famous Brand We Work With
Order Process
Company Information
Attend Exhibition in USA
Our Services
1.Excellent Service
2.Fast Email Response On Every Inquiry And High Quality Products With Very Competitive Price
3.Small Quantity Orders Are Acceptable
4.Rich Experience In Working With Famous Company And Brands
5.A Lot Of Styles Of Bags For Your Choice To Win The Promotion Campaign
6.Sample Price Is Negotiable
7.Timely Sample And Mass Production Delivery Date
OEM&ODM:
Customized Logo:Acceptable
Changing Material, Color, Shape, Design, Size:Acceptable
Developaccording toArtwork And Sketch:Acceptable
Assistant On Artwork Development:Acceptable
FAQ
1. Minimum Order Quantity?
MOQ 1000pcs
(If your quantity is low,then contact me and see if we can make)
2.What factors will affect the price?
A. Size, material, weight, handle and quantity.
B. How many of printing color, which affect the set up cost of gravure printing and the unit price of silkscreen.
C. The artwork size on one or two sides or more, which affect the unit price of hot transfer printing.
3.Usage
shopping, gift packaging, promotion,advertising, which can enhance your product image and brand name.
Retailer, distributor or wholesaler
4.About transportation
By sea or by air or by courier, it's up to you
Why you choose us?
1.Can you add my logo on mesh sports backpack?
Yes, we can. There are technology of Silk printing, Sublimation, Embroidery, Pyrograph, Rubber patch, etc. to create the logo. Please send your logo to us, we will suggest the best way.
2.Can you help me make my own design? How about the sample fee and sample time?
Sure. We understand the importance of brand recognition and can customize any product according to your needs. Whether you have an idea in mind or drawing, our specialized team of designers can help create a product just right for you.
Sample time is about 5-7 days. The sample fee is charged according to the mold, material and size.
3. How can you protect my designs and my brands?
The Confidential Information will not be disclosed, reproduced, or disseminated in any way. We can sign a Confidentiality and Non- Disclosure Agreement with you and our sub-contractors.
4. How about your quality guarantee?
We're 100% responsible for the damaged goods if it's caused by our improper sewing and package.
If you're satisfied with our practical stylish black solid cool backpacks for womens, welcome to wholesale the quality and fashion products with our professional suppliers in China. The cheap price and good service are offered in our factory.China Backpack Bags Women
website:http://www.4ugearsupply.com/backpack/backpack-bags-women/